Looking to improve your resume with some volunteer work experience? We have opportunities in the following areas:
- Collections / Accessioning
- Genealogical / Local history research
- Marketing, Fundraising, Administration
- Assisting at community events
- Assisting at museum events, workshops and programming
- Heritage gardening and interpreting
December 19, 2020 - February 28, 2021
We’ve grown so much in the past few years, and you can be a part of the excitement! We’re looking for some hardworking, collaborative and visionary volunteer Board Members to join our awesome team. We especially encourage Educators, Fundraisers, professionals with Heritage/Cultural backgrounds and Accountants to apply.
What is being a board member on our team all about? Check out the Board of Directors Terms of Reference!
Osgoode Museum is committed to ensuring that our Board Application process is as inclusive as possible. Please contact us to request any accomodations for your application.